NEW YORK (Reuters) – The U.S. government on Thursday proposed an increase of 1.84 percent on average in its 2019 payments to the health insurers that manage Medicare Advantage insurance plans for more than 20 million elderly or disabled people.
- Yvette Banker recognized among the top in her industry.
- Vitamin B-3 could be used to treat Alzheimer’s
- Turning Nursing Homes into Cultural Centers
- Willing and able: Disabled workers prove their value in tight labor market
- U.S. government proposes 1.84 percent hike in 2019 payments to Medicare insurers